Pioneer DJ RMX-1000Kód: RMX1000
1. Club quality and fully customisable remix station unit
The ultimate multi-use unit, the RMX-1000 can be used with mixers, CDJs and laptops in the booth, or with a PC in the studio for recording and producing.
With fully customisable settings, the RMX-1000 offers the kind of flexibility never before seen in hardware. The control parameters can be completely modified using the remixbox software included.
The hardware offers three ways to access settings. Default activates Pioneer’s intuitive factory settings. User settings can be stored on the unit or on an SD card to be taken along to the booth – DJs simply plug their SD card in to get immediate access to their personalised controls. And Pioneer plans to make internationally renowned DJs' settings - such as Chuckie, Kissy Sell Out, Kutski, James Zabiela, Doorly and Laidback Luke - available for DJs to download.
The unit's user-friendly, intuitive controls are divided into four categories:
- The Scene FX wheel allows DJs to build up and break down tracks by combining ten types of effects.
- Use the top section to build with effects like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up or the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with Crush Echo, Spiral Down or Reverb Down.
- Twist the central knob to move from Wet to Dry to add pitch and intensity to the effect that’s in play.
- Plus, two sub-parameter dials allow DJs to manipulate the Time and Resonance parameters for even more character.
- Inherited from Pioneer’s high-end DJM-1000 mixer, RMX-1000’s isolators allow DJs to change the main audio input rhythm and timbre using hi-mid and low-frequency bands.
- Plus, three effects are loaded into the dials for even more flexibility: Cut/Add, Trans/Roll and Gate/Drive.
X-Pad with exclusive Pitch control
- DJs will be itching to get their fingers on the RMX-1000’s intuitive X-Pad. Evolved from Pioneer’s flagship mixer, the DJM-900nexus, the touch-sensitive X-Pad reaches new levels of ingenuity on the RMX-1000.
- DJs can instantly get involved with the unit’s drum samples by tapping the individual sample buttons (Kick, Snare, Clap and Hi-Hat), or by using the X-Pad to roll (repeat) the samples at different speeds.
- DJs can record their own beats and patterns on the fly by switching on Overdub, then use Roll and Mute to manipulate each sample in a variety of impressive combinations.
- The Quantize button snaps each tap of the sample pads to the nearest beat, so DJs always sound on time.
- And for truly unique performances, DJs can add up to 16 samples across the four sample banks, which they can instantly trigger and manipulate during live performance.
- For unprecedented flexibility on the fly, DJs can edit the sample banks through remixbox and even alter them during play.
- And, as if that wasn’t enough, the RMX-1000’s exclusive Pitch knob alters the pitch to add even more character to each repeated beat.
- The DJ’s get-out-of-jail-free card, the Release FX allows DJs to elegantly and seamlessly exit complex effect combinations and return to the original track. µ
- Three modes with three customisable speeds – Spin Back, Echo and Break – allow DJs to choose exactly how they want to return to normal play.
- For even more flexibility, DJs don’t have to exit totally from the engaged effect; they can come partially out and go back in by manipulating the highly sensitive Release switch. Or they can cut the original track out completely so just the engaged effects are heard.
2. Fully customisable with specially designed remixbox software
Designed by Pioneer exclusively for the RMX-1000, the remixbox software allows DJs to prepare mind-blowing sets – while the hardware leaves plenty of room for spontaneity on the night.
And DJs can use the software to modify the unit’s features and change its parameters for a truly personalised DJing experience. By hovering their mouse over the remixbox’s virtual RMX-1000, DJs can edit features, change parameters or adjust effects on the hardware itself.
3. First DJ-dedicated controller for Virtual Studio Technology/Audio Units
As the first VST/AU controller dedicated to the DJ industry, the RMX-1000 brings the operability of hardware into the recording studio.
By just plugging the unit into a laptop, DJs and producers can use the RMX-1000’s dedicated controls to manipulate the VST/AU’s exciting features.
There's no need to fiddle around with the mouse and keyboard: just hit a button, twist a dial, or turn a knob – the RMX-1000 literally puts every effect right at producers’ fingertips.
4. Other features
- High-quality sound design reduces noise for clear and pristine sound.
- The Quantize function can be applied at any stage during play or production for real-time music analysis and automatic synchronisation of the beat.
- NEW Auto BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of the music.
- USB-MIDI connection means the RMX-1000 can be used as a MIDI controller.
- Compact and sleek design makes the RMX-1000 highly portable – and it looks good as part of any DJ set-up.